Sunday, March 10, 2013

lH_d3 power leveling guide_954

Diablo 3′s system is a hot topic of late. touched off quite a bit of discussion and debate on changes to how Nephalem Valor works, and when I read dozens of good comments with lots of competing ideas for how to modify and improve the system,it's so hard to farm diablo 3 gold solo by me; it takes a long time to do it! I figured a vote was in order.

Rather than just a boring 1-5 approve/disapprove vote, here are some of the best ideas I saw for changes and improvements to the NV system. Select as many as you like, and we’ll see where the fan opinions point and perhaps give the devs some direction for their improvements,d3 power leveling guide?


(Note: The Holiday Vote was deemed excessively snarky and cynical by some, so we pulled it. I enjoy D3 and enjoy joking about it,u7buy has guaranteed to provide 100% manual power leveling for more than5 years, it's the best site to power level diablo 3. but I forget that some people take this stuff so seriously.)


Last Vote Results

The last vote was tucked into a news post about the meaning of your BattleTag?, and it asked . Unusually heavy majority with the same choice on this one,safe place to buy Diablo 3 gold, and I’m surprised that 5% used their real name. Honestly, I only put that option in there so Elly wouldn’t complain that I’d left her out, and now she knows that she’s not alone in her lack of imagination!

How did you pick your BattleTag?

Total Voters: 1,cheap& safe& fast diablo 3 gold is on hot sales 24/7, welcome to u7buy to enjoy the great shopping time.http://www.u7buy.com/diablo-3/975


Another recent vote was to work off some of my annoyance that Diablo 3 still has only 6 hotkeys. It’s nice to see that most of you guys agree with me that more are needed, but more votes and a stronger majority would have been nice. I’ll try to word the question in a more leading fashion next time,it's so hard to farm diablo 3 gold solo by me; it takes a long time to do it! and post the vote more prominently.

Should Diablo III add more skill hotkeys?

Total Voters: 734


The last vote post asked . There’s no telling how much of the votes were for fashion vs. function vs. a shared obsession with hidden footprints, but Medieval Barbie is the clear favorite.

Which is your favorite of Diablo III’s Followers?

Total Voters: 2,if you don't have bought diablo 3 leveling service from u7buy, you must have heart of u7buy.959

Related articles: diablo-3 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment